Should Students Have To Wear Uniforms

In my opinion, students should be able to wear whatever pleases them. However, there can be rules about how short a skirt can be, perhaps. That is still better than forcing kids to all wear the same thing and to not let their imagination go wild (not too wild though). People see life from different angles, and for some people, a way to express what they feel is by wearing the sort of clothe that match their feelings. With a uniform, a student can feel trapped(which is really bad for some people).

In conclusion, uniforms are good but in my opinion, kids should be able to express themselves through the way they dress.

Credits

Image: Link

4 Comments

Add Yours
  1. 1
    Levin

I agree with you, although wearing uniform makes sure that no one wears anything super offensive, it is very monotonous and as you said induces the feeling of being trapped. Good post!

2. 3
    20lleas

Hey Rosane,
    I agree with you, students should be able to express themselves however they want, but that there should be some rules so that they don’t go too far. I really like the picture, I find it very cute. Overall, your post was very good. If you where to wear a uniform, what would you like it to look like?

Lea

• 4
      rosaneisd20

Thank you so much Lea. If I had to wear a uniform, I would like it to have colors. Not boring ones. I would like if the uniform was neon yellow :D, just because it’s way more fun to wear.