Food!!!

Okay… Let’s be honest here. Who doesn’t like food? EVERYONE LOVES FOOD. If you were having a bad day, just read this entire post and a smile will come back to your face. Rosane got you covered. 😀😀

Alright, let’s kick this off with this beautiful chocolate chips cookie cakescreenshot-2016-12-08-at-7-00-56-pm that I found on Tastemade. Okay, not exactly the healthiest, but for sure very very good. Look at all the frosting and all the sprinkles. So basically, you make cookie dough and just bake it like a cake. Once it’s done baking, you put layers of whatever frosting you want and add sprinkles. For sure the person cutting into this cake, will have a huge surprise!!!

screenshot-2016-12-08-at-7-10-28-pmNext up, we have pasta carbonara. Italian dish… Can’t go wrong. Hey, you college freshman, this dish is literally a life saver. You don’t want to gain weight on your first year of college, do you? So, basically, you just cook pasta like normally. Then, you choose whatever meat you’re craving for (bacon would work too) and you cut it in pieces (not too small, though) and put it in a pan with some oil and cook it. When the pasta is done cooking, mix it with the meat you chose and add whatever cheese you want and 2 egg yolks (ONLY yolks). Salt, Pepper (of course). Mix everything together and now, you’ve got your lunch/dinner (possibly breakfast) covered. Found it on Tastemade.

Oreos… Oh, I remember the old days (yesterday) when I was craving for oreos so badly. I had to havescreenshot-2016-12-08-at-7-20-27-pm at least 2 to feel good. And then, one Tastemaker took the Oreo game to the next level.

• Rosane: This is an Oreo Mud Pie… IN A JAR!
  • Reader: Excuse me?! Did you just write that?!
  • Rosane: Yes… No need for you to re-read because you read it right the first time. Oreo Mud Pie in a jar! That technically means, for example, if you’re at Coachella, you make this, close it tightly, put it in a bag with a spoon and go have fun. Once you’re hungry, you take it out  and start eating it, while jumping around. How is this made? Easy. Crushed oreos (mixed with melted butter), chocalate whipped cream and Oreo ice cream. All in a jar. Easy! Found it on Tastemade (again).

And there you’ve got it! I hope this put a smile on your face. If you want see more, visit Tastemade. You’ll be taken to Paradise. And remember… DON’T BE RUDE, JUST EAT FOOD😂😎(That was lame).

Credits

All pictures come from Tastemade: Link

Separator image Posted in Uncategorized and tagged with , .

5 Comments

Add Yours
  1. 3
    amandaisd20

This post was very well organized and written. All the food looks amazing and I’m definetely checking out Tastemade. Great work, Rosane!