How To Get Good Grades?

Alright, Alright, I know what you’re thinking, “Another girl who thinks she’s perfect and who has straight As.” That’s what I would think just by reading the title of my post. In fact, I am not a straight A student, but I have pretty decent grades. But you might be wondering… HOW ON EARTH DO YOU GET GOOD GRADES??? Well, it’s really not hard, if you want my opinion.

1. HAVE A STUDY TABLE, FIRST OF ALL                                                                     If you are that kind of person that LOVES studying on your bed, well if your aim is to get the best grades as possible, one advice is to have an organized, “only for school stuff” table. I mean we are all different, but for most of us, studying on the bed just makes us too comfortable that we end up sleeping. On your bed, you’re not going to be as concentrated as when you are sitting on a chair, having a desk right in from of you. I mean, no wonders why at school there are desks, and not beds, duh. 
  2. YOUR STUDY TABLE SHOULD PROBABLY FACE A BLANK WALL            “Why a blank wall?” You might ask. Well, if you’re facing a blank wall, you have nothing that could possibly distract you while you’re studying (except if a plain wall can actually distract you :/). If it is blank and perhaps, just white, you are more likely to stay on track and thinking only about your lesson.
  3. TRY TO HAVE DISTRACTIONS FAR FROM YOU                                      So, this next thing can be really hard, but… Shut all your devices down completely. And I mean it. Shut them down and put them somewhere you cannot see them at all. Also, try to keep your pet(s) (if you have any) out of your room or the place you study. The less distraction, the better (wise words from my dad). On your study table, you should not have anything that can distract you either… I mean… It’s a study table, not a “come in and drop all sorts of things” table.
  4. DURING TESTS, TELL YOURSELF OTHER PEOPLE SUCCEEDED AND SO CAN YOU                                                                                                   You are not the only one taking a test that is rated as very difficult, and in fact you will never be the only one. However, other people maybe took the same test and came out VICTORIOUS! They came out feeling so good because they knew they got a decent grade on it. That’s because they studied and during the test they believed in what they learned. It’s never a good time to not trust yourself and your knowledge during a test. Just believe in what you learned and believe that you can do very well also.

These are tricks to get good grades. Try them out!

http://1000awesomethings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/double-spaced-essay.jpg
Separator image Posted in Uncategorized and tagged with .